Also included in
- This bundle includes 3rd Grade Math Centers for Every Common Core Standard! The bundle includes 125+ math centers (at least two centers for each standard) to allow you to differentiate and use these all year long. Need another grade level?Click here to see 4th Grade Math Centers.Click here to see 5t$30.00$41.00Save $11.00
- Do you want your math stations and guided math centers done for the year? This 3rd grade guided math centers bundle is the only resource you will need to have your math centers done for the year!Click here to see the 4th Grade Guided Math Mega Bundle.Click here to see the 5th Grade Guided Math Mega$74.00$124.75Save $50.75
Do you need 3rd grade activities and math centers to review the measurement and data standards? This third grade math center resource includes 19 math centers (digital AND printable) that review 3rd grade measurement and data skills (CCSS aligned).
Note: This resource now includes BOTH printable and digital math centers! See pages 4-12 for the details on the digital math centers.
*The measurement math centers are varied to allow you and your students variety when practicing 3rd grade measurement and data skills.
*Many of the math centers included choice options for the students (choosing the fractions to create a line plot, for example) to increase engagement.
*Each center is available in black and white only, to save ink. I printed these centers in colored card stock to add some color.
*Each center includes a teacher notes page with a picture of the center in action, a student directions page, the center cards or pieces, recording sheets, and answer key when applicable. The nature of some of the centers don’t allow for answer keys.
*The only manipulatives needed for this center are dice and a paperclip to create a spinner.
*Check out the preview to see the table of contents and the printable math centers included in this resource.
Here are the names/skills for the printable 3rd grade measurement and data centers:
- Time Puzzles
- Time Match-Up Partner Game
- Elapsed Time Word Problems
- Mass and Volume Word Problems
- Measurement Units Sort
- Determine the Measurement Task Cards
- Graph Task Cards
- Create a Graph
- Measure and Create a Line Plot
- Spin to Create a Line Plot
- Basic Area Puzzles
- Determining Area Task Cards
- Using Multiplication to Determine Area
- Spin a Rectangle and Determine the Area
- Finding Area Puzzles
- Area Puzzles
- Perimeter Puzzles
- Finding Perimeter with an Unknown Side Length Task Cards
- Area and Perimeter Word Problems
About the Digital 3rd Grade Math Centers
•The digital math centers are available for use with Google Slides. Click here for a step-by-step guide for assigning Google Slides in Google Classroom.
•Each digital math activity includes a direction page with a picture of the center.
•Digital recording sheets are not included since the students show their answers on the slides.
*The content for the digital math centers is the SAME as the printable math centers. It has been modified for optimal digital use and engagement.
•For answer keys, please refer to the printable centers if answer keys are applicable. Due to student choice on many of the math centers, answer keys are not included for all of the centers.
NOTE: The digital and printable math centers have the SAME content but some of the digital centers had to be reimagined and changed to accommodate the tech available. For example, the spinner math centers just have the students selected from moveable pieces.
More 3rd Grade Math Activities
3rd Grade Math Choice Boards *Includes Digital Version
3rd Grade Find the Error Math Tasks *Includes Digital Version
3rd Grade Math Sorts *Includes Digital Version