Want a fun, easy way to review the Common Core Math Skills? This 3rd Grade Math Center resource includes 49 ready to use, self-checking math center games for ALL of the 3rd Grade Math standards.
If you are interested in more math centers, click here to see my other 3rd grade Math Centers with puzzles, task cards, and more!
This is a bundle of my individual roll and answer math centers for 3rd grade. Click here to see the individual sets.
Here are the games included in this bundle:
Operations and Algebraic Thinking (13 Games)
1. Drawing arrays to solve multiplication problems.
2. Writing story problems to match multiplication problems.
3. Using models to solve division problems.
4. Writing story problems to match division problems.
5. Solve one step multiplication and division word problems.
6. Determining the unknown number in a multiplication problem.
7. Determining the unknown number in a division problem.
8. Properties of multiplication
9. Using related multiplication problems to solve division problems.
10. Solving groups of multiplication facts (to build fluency)
11. Solving groups of division facts (to build fluency)
12. Solve two step word problems.
13. Completing addition and multiplication patterns with tables.
Number and Operations: Base Ten (5 Games)
1. Round to the underlined place value.
2. Round to the indicated place value.
3. Adding Whole Numbers
4. Subtracting Whole Numbers
5. Multiplying by Multiples of 10
Fractions (10 Games)
1. Drawing models to represent fractions.
2. Representing situations as fractions
3. Represent fractions on a number line.
4. Determine the fraction that is plotted on a number line.
5. Drawing to models to determine if two fractions are equivalent.
6. Naming equivalent fractions for a given fraction.
7. Determine the missing number to create equivalent fractions.
8. Writing whole numbers as fractions.
9. Determining if a fraction is whole.
10. Comparing fractions.
Measurement and Data (15 Games)
1. Showing time on a clock (Judy clock or other clock manipulatives needed)
2. Writing the time shown
3. Determining elapsed time
4. Reading liquid measurements
5. Solving measurement word problems
6. Using a bar graph to answer questions.
7. Using a picture graph to answer questions.
8. Measuring line segments.
9. Drawing line segments to a specific length.
10. Drawing shapes with specific area (grid paper provided)
11. Determining area
12. Determining area through tiling and multiplication
13. Solving area word problems
14. Solving perimeter and area word problems
15. Determining perimeter with models
Geometry (6 Games)
1. Classifying Shapes as Quadrilaterals
2. Naming Polygons
3. Drawing Quadrilaterals
4. Drawing and Defining Polygons
5. Partitioning Rectangles and Squares
6. Partitioning Shapes
Want to see more information about how to play these games? Click here to read a blog post with more information and free centers!
All you need is 2 dice and maybe an expo marker! Laminate and cut and let the kids learn and have fun! I have included a color version of the game and another version of the game without as much color if you do not want to use your color ink.
Answer keys are included so the students can check their answers. I have also labeled the games with A, B, C, D, E so you can keep track of the different games and organize them.
This can be a 2, 3 or 4 player game! The students can even play this independently. The students roll two dice, add up their number, and then find their roll on the game board. They answer the question, check their answer on the included answer sheet,and initial their square if they get it correct.
Super easy to prep and fun for the students! I have included two different directions pages and a blank directions page for you to choose how you want your students to play the game.
Make sure you grab the FREE Launching Math Centers Starter Pack with review centers to help you launch your centers. You can grab it by clicking here.
You may also like:
3rd Grade Math Choice Boards
3rd Grade Math Sorts
3rd Grade Math Task Cards