- Math choice boards are a great way to offer choice to your students while also maintaining the grade-level rigor and practicing math standards.Google Classroom Version NOW Included! See page 3 of the resource for directions and the link!About the Math Choice BoardsThis resource contains 6 math choic
- Use the math choice boards to offer your students a little bit choice during math centers or math practice time!Google Classroom Version NOW Included! See page 3 of the resource for directions and the link!About the Math Choice BoardsThis resource contains 7 math choice boards (2 on a page) for the
- Do your students love when they have choice over the math activities they can complete? These choice boards are a quick way to offer them choice but keep the math aligned with the standards.Google Classroom Version NOW Included! See page 3 of the resource for directions and the link!About the Math C
- Do you use math or reading (or any subject) choice boards in your classroom and need some resources to use them more effectively?Click here to read more about this resource on my blog.This free choice board resource includes a few printables to help you use choice boards more effectively. Here are t
- Bundle Description
Need a low-prep way to offer your students choice during math instruction? Math choice boards are a great way to provide your students choice.
Google classroom versions are now included for all of the math choice boards, make this resource ideal for distance learning! Please see page 3 of each resource for directions and the link!
This 3rd grade math resource contains 22 math choice boards - one choice board for each 3rd grade math Common Core standard.
This math choice board BUNDLE includes these choice boards sold separately in my store:
About the Math Choice Boards
Each math choice board contains a variety of math tasks for the students to complete independently. Most of the boards contain 8 tasks for the students to complete.
Any materials needed (number cards, clock printable, etc) are minimal and included in the file. No materials are needed for the digital versions.
The printable math choice boards are available in black and white and color versions. Due to the nature of the activities, no answer key is included.
About the Google Classroom Math Choice Boards
Please see page 3 of each resource for the link to the Google Classroom as well as the directions and a few tips.
All materials and tools have been provided for the students through the google slides. There are no additional tools needed.
These digital math choice boards would make excellent distance learning resources. Your students will have some freedom to choose the activities they complete, while still practicing the grade level skills.
Using the Math Choice Boards:
The choice boards could be used for
- Independent Practice
- Math Centers
- Early Finisher Activities
- Distance Learning and Remote Teaching
Want to learn more about using math choice boards? --> Click here to read a blog post with free choice boards and other free resources to help you implement these in your classroom.
Interested in more choice boards in other subjects or grade levels?
Make sure you grab the FREE Launching Math Centers Starter Pack with review centers to help you launch your centers. You can grab it by clicking here.