Also included in
- This paperless math bundle is specifically made for third grade students to review all 3rd grade common core math standards. This resources if perfect for a traditional guided math model or for flipped classrooms.★ SAVE 40% when you purchase this Complete Bundle★Who should purchase this resource?- T$53.00$87.50Save $34.50
- If you have access to Google Classroom, this Third Grade Digital Math Bundle will save you time and make math fun! This bundle includes math centers, spiral review, and assessments made specifically for use with Google Classroom.What's included?- Google Slides: Interactive slides that cover all thir$82.00$159.50Save $77.50
This paperless resource is specifically made for third grade students to review common core standard 3.OA.6 - I can solve division problems by thinking of the missing factor in a multiplication problem. For example, I can solve 24 ÷ 8 by finding the number that makes 24 when multiplied by 8.
★ What's Included?★
- Links to download the Google Slides ™
- Directions on how to assign on Google Classroom ™
- Practice 1 - 10 slides
- Practice 2 - 10 slides
- PowerPoint Version
- Answer Key
Please click PREVIEW for more details
Who should purchase this resource?
- Teachers who want students to become comfortable with interacting with digital resources
- Teachers who want to print less!
- Teachers who want to make math centers less complicated
- Teachers looking for resources that are standards aligned
Please note, this resource covers standard: 3.OA.6
Learning Goal: I can determine the unknown whole number in a multiplication or division equation relating three whole numbers. The only editable part of this file is the standard, so you can change the standard to match the wording of your state. You can also delete slides and add your own slides to the resource.
MORE PAPERLESS RESOURCES
♻ GOOGLE FORMS: Math Assessments
♻ GOOGLE SLIDES: Interactive Math Centers
♻ GOOGLE FORMS: Math Spiral Review