This activity is a review of 3rd Grade Math Content. It is a great and fun test prep!!
There are 11 rotations for 10 teams. Every team starts in the same place and from there they are strategically split to avoid having too many kids in the same area.
Every area is by skill.
1. Multiplication - Partial products
2. Estimation - Rounding to the nearest 10 and 100
3. Addition - Word problems with 3 digit numbers
4. Subtraction - Word problems with 3 digit numbers
5. Division - Word problems
6. Fractions - naming the fraction of each Jelly-bean flavor
7. 3D Shapes - name, # of vertices, # of faces, and # of edges.
8. Place value - find your number by placing the numbers in the correct place value.
9. Area and Perimeter - Find the area and perimeter of your garden.
10. Money - Find the amount of money that you have.
11. Time - Elapse time word problem using an open line.