PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
These GOOGLE FORMS Quizzes are PAPERLESS versions of my Operations & Algebraic Thinking 3rd grade math tri-folds. Nine math assessments aligned to the CCSS are included. This digital resource is fully EDITABLE. You can edit/add/delete questions to fit your state's standards. This digital resource is fully EDITABLE and SELF-CHECKING.
*Click Preview to Download a FREE Quiz*
★ What you Need to Know
- This resource was created using Google Forms
- You must have a Google email
- Having a Google Classroom account will help you stay organized and easily assign the quizzes
★ Simple Steps to Take AFTER Purchasing
1. Click on each link in the START HERE file
2. Create a copy of the Google Forms Quiz
3. Organize the forms in your Google Drive
4. Assign using Google Classroom
★ Why Should you use Google Forms?
- Automatic Grading / Self-Checking
- Automatically Collects & Organizes Data
- Fully Editable (add/delete/edit questions)
- Online Testing Practice
★ Standards Covered, Number of Questions, & Learning Goal
3.OA.1 - a total of 21 questions: I can solve multiplication problems by thinking about equal groups of objects.
3.OA.2 - a total of 21 questions: I can apply properties of operations as strategies to multiply and divide.
3.OA.3 - a total of 21 questions: I can use multiplication and division within 100 to solve word problems. I can explain my thinking by using drawings, equations, and words.
3.OA.4 - a total of 27 questions: I can determine the unknown whole number in a multiplication or division equation relating three whole numbers.
3.OA.5 - a total of 30 questions: I can apply properties of operations as strategies to multiply and divide.
3.OA.6 - a total of 27 questions: I can solve division problems by thinking of the missing factor in a multiplication problem. For example, I can solve 24 ÷ 8 by finding the number that makes 24 when multiplied by 8.
3.OA.7 - a total of 30 questions: I can use strategies to fluently multiply and divide within 100.
3.OA.8 - a total of 24 questions: I can solve two-step word problems using the four operations. I can represent these problems using equations with a letter standing for the unknown quantity. I can determine if my answers are reasonable.
3.OA.9 - a total of 27 questions: I can identify arithmetic patterns and explain them using properties of operations.
♻ Way to Use this Paperless Resource
- Morning Work
- Computer Center
- Online Testing Practice
- Pre-assessments, Post-assessments
- RTI (Response to Intervention)
- MTSS (Multi-Tiered System of Supports)
♻ More PAPERLESS Resources