EVERY LESSON, EVERY UNIT
Lessons - Check!
Practice Pages - Check!
Homework - Check!
Quizzes - Check!
Unit Assessments - Check!
Study Guides - Check
Pacing Guides - Check!
YOUR WHOLE YEAR MAPPED OUT AND MADE EASY!!!
Do you love Eureka or Engage New York Math but find that it can be lacking in some areas? That is exactly why this mega bundle was created!!
After teaching strictly Eureka Math for a few years, I found many pros and cons. Naturally, I started changing or supplementing as needed. Here, I hope you will find the answer to all of your woes:
To be INCLUDED:
***This is a growing bundle. Units 1-5 are complete and ready to teach! Units 6 and 7 will be added very soon!***
- Practice Pages for EVERY lesson for EVERY unit (151 lessons)- These can be used for Instructional time, guided practice, independent practice, or small groups. They align perfectly with all other sources provided by the curriculum, so they fit in well with anything you already use. I do, however, find them to be more user friendly than other practice pages provided. I have honestly replaced all of my in-class worksheets with these. Also, each standard covered is listed at the top of the page.
- Parent-Friendly Homework Pages for EVERY lesson (151 lessons) - One of the biggest negative factors of many resources, in my opinion, is that parents simply do not understand or like this "new math". Thus, sending home work can be challenging. To avoid confusion, tension, and/or resistance, I have purposefully created the homework pages to be as self-explanatory as possible. All homework pages have an example box at the top to demonstrate any new concepts or vocabulary.
- Quizzes (30 included) - We all know that regular assessment is the key to assessing true understanding. These quizzes are made to be given every 3-5 lessons to check for comprehension. Their format is very similar to the practice pages and homework. Many items are set up similarly to standardized testing questions. It is my hope that if these formats are used all year, it make the students more confident and comfortable with them.
- Unit Study Guides - This is a great way to review with your students all of the content covered throughout the unit before giving the Post Assessment.
- Unit Post Assessments - Completely assesses all standards and content covered throughout the unit. Again, many items are set up similarly to standardized testing questions. It is my hope that if these formats are used all year, it make the students more confident and comfortable with them.
- Unit Pacing Guides - This is a very simple guide to suggest what to teach, when (and of course always do what's best for you!) You don't have to wade through pages of instructions. It is all condensed on one simple page for you.
Here are the links to the individual bundles so you can check them out :)
Unit 1 Bundle
Unit 2 Bundle
Unit 3 Bundle
Unit 4 Bundle
Unit 5 Bundle
Every Bundle also has a freebie associated with it, so you can download those to make sure this resource is right for you!