This is a worksheet I created for my class to review each standard we have studied. They will work on this over the week, independently and in groups.
Each question has the Common Core standard listed next to it.
Operations and Algebraic Thinking
• Represent and solve problems involving multiplication and division.
• Understand properties of multiplication and the relationship between multiplication and division.
• Multiply and divide within 100.
• Solve problems involving the four operations, and identify and explain patterns in arithmetic.
Number and Operations in Base Ten
• Use place value understanding and properties of operations to perform multi-digit arithmetic.
Measurement and Data
• Solve problems involving measurement
• Represent and interpret data.