Also included in
- Summer Math PacketsLooking for a good way to review math concepts with your students? These math review packets cover many of the major topics taught in upper elementary and middle school math (3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, 6th grade, 7th grade, 8th grade (Pre-Algebra), & Algebra I)!Each pack$35.20$44.00Save $8.80
3rd Grade Summer Math Packet ~ Summer Prep Packet for Incoming 4th Grade Math Students ~ 3rd Grade End of Year Review ~ 3rd Grade Distance Learning
Looking for a good way to review 3rd grade math concepts with your students? This math review packet covers many of the major topics taught in 3rd grade math.
This review packet covers:
- place value to hundreds
- rounding whole numbers to nearest ten and hundred
- adding up to 3 digit numbers
- subtracting up to 3 digit numbers
- finding the unknown number in a multiplication or division equation (up to 10 times table)
- multiplying 1 digit numbers by multiples of 10 (to 90)
- telling time to the minute
- writing fractions
- comparing two fractions with common denominators or common numerators
- finding the perimeter and area of rectangles
- solving word problems (mixed)
- multiplication and division fact practice
The main portion of the packet contains 111 questions for the students to solve, as well as detailed descriptions and worked-out examples for each of the various topics covered in the packet. Additionally, this packet contains 20 pages of multiplication and division fact practice with 20 problems on each page (5 pages of mixed multiplication facts to 10, 5 pages of mixed multiplication facts to 12, 5 pages of mixed division facts to 100, and 5 pages of mixed division facts to 144). An answer key for every page in the packet is also provided.
The 66 pages of this resource include:
- cover page
- credit page
- 8 student work pages (111 total questions)
- 8 pages of explanations & examples
- 20 pages of fact practice
- 28 pages of answer keys
This review packet makes an excellent summer math packet for 3rd grade students but it would also be a great August/September back to school review for 4th graders, as well as good practice of core concepts before standardized tests or state testing! It also makes excellent emergency sub plans for a simple print-and-go review to leave students for days when you cannot be there!
Please download the preview file to see all the pages of this file.
Need a summer math packet for a different grade? Check out: