Products in this Bundle (11)
showing 1-5 of 11 products
Printable PDF files are included for all resources. Two resources also include a digital Google Slides™ version for distance learning. These 11 wonderful math resources for 3rd grade address important fraction, vocabulary, basic operation skills. Some resources use QR coding for instant feedback on the PDF version. Full answer keys are provided.
--- RESOURCE DETAILS ---
These 11 math resources for grade 3 engage students in a variety of challenging and effective math activities. The math vocabulary and meanings resources give 3rd grade students multiple approaches to learning and retaining essential vocabulary terms. The math puzzles are very motivating and provide excellent practice with basic operations. Some activities use QR code technology to give immediate feedback on the PDF version. Full answer keys are provided on all relevant resources. The activities are great for homework, practice, centers, or test prep. Most activities are no-prep with only a few needing minimal preparations. All resources are aligned with the common core and other state and national math standards.
PDF pages in the resources can be printed either in color or grayscale with good results. These activities are effective as a homeschool or summer reading resource and are easily adaptable to existing lesson plans. The worksheets and activities can be used as a quick comprehension assessment tool.
Listed below are brief descriptions of each product and links to the actual products for more in-depth information.
• Multi-Step Word Problems Math Stories Worksheets Challenging math for 2nd grade, 3rd grade helps students with problem-solving multi-step tasks that mimic real-world applications. Teaches critical thinking and deeper understanding. Easy print and use format. 51 pages.
• Math Word Problem Activity Cards Challenging math for 2nd grade, 3rd grade helps students with problem-solving multi-problem tasks that mimic real-world scenarios. Teaches critical thinking and a deeper understanding of math relevance. 27 pages.
• Multiplication Bingo What better way to learn the multiplication facts than with motivating games of bingo. All facts 2-12 are represented. Includes 30 boards for large group play.
• Grade 3 Math Vocabulary Task Cards 60 task cards that review key math vocabulary terms. Includes optional use QR codes on each card for Smartphones or tablets. A great tool for student review.
• Grade 3 Math Vocabulary Bingo Another very effective, fun and motivating tool for helping students learn important math vocabulary terms. Includes 30 boards for large group play.
• Math Vocabulary Words and Meanings Worksheets 3rd Grade These effective math vocabulary no-prep worksheets with QR code technology includes 75 essential math vocab terms and meanings that students in 3rd grade should master. Addresses core standards.
• Math Vocabulary Flash Cards for Grade 3 Included are 75 essential math terms and definitions that students in 3rd grade should master. Simple print, cut, fold system. Includes ideas for vocabulary games. Great for review, test prep, and homework.
• Fractions Bingo A great bingo game to reinforce and review key fractions concepts. Includes large calling cards and 30 boards for large group play. 40 pages.
• Fractions Task Cards These 84 fractions task cards are aligned with the Common Core standards. QR codes provide immediate feedback. A full answer key is also provided.
• Math Pyramids: Addition and Subtraction Problem Solving Fun little puzzles that require addition and subtraction skills to solve. Includes full answer keys. 23 pages.
• Math Basic Operations Algebraic Thinking Picture Puzzles Fun but challenging math picture puzzles effectively sharpen critical-thinking and problem-solving. Students use algebraic thinking to determine values of pictures and solve addition, subtraction, and multiplication equations. 44 pages.
I take pride in my products and guarantee satisfaction. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments about any of my materials.
Please note that some of the products in this grade level bundle may crossover into other bundles. Some products may be appropriate for more than one grade level.
--- ABOUT THE AUTHOR ---
Rick Whitehead has been a teacher and author for over 30 years in public and private practice. His background includes teaching in public schools, curriculum development, school program design, private mentoring and author of juvenile fiction. He is devoted to helping children learn and grow by providing high-quality resources that are highly motivating and effective even for the most reluctant learners.