These math centers are engaging activities that encourage math talk. Students explain how they sort their cards and build strong math concepts as they create cards of their own.
What is Included?
- 80 sorts that review third grade math standards.
- Math Sorts Binder - Pages that list all math sorts, standard, topic, and small group lesson plan page for notes
- Blank PowerPoint Template - Just add text boxes to the template and create your own sorts!
- Student Notebook Dividers - Students keep their math sorts notebook organized with these dividers. Includes learning goals! The dividers are now editable.
- Student Directions for Day 1 and Day 2 Activities
- Answer Key
There are 2 versions for each sort, so you can differentiate as needed. Version 1 is more challenging, because the category names are not given. Version 2 gives the category names.
** Try 5 FREE Math Sorts **
Please click on links below to view each item in more detail.
- Set 1: Number & Operations in Base Ten - 14 sorts
- Set 2: Geometry - 13 sorts
- Set 3: Fractions - 12 sorts
- Set 4: Measurement & Data - 17 sorts
- Set 5: Operations & Algebraic Thinking - 25 sorts
Click Here to view a Blog Post about how I use math sorts in my classroom.
You may also be interested in....
MORE MATH SORTS
2nd Grade Math Sorts - All Standards
3rd Grade Math Sorts - All Standards
4th Grade Math Sorts - All Standards
5th Grade Math Sorts - All Standards