Also included in
- Do you want your math stations and guided math centers done for the year? This 3rd grade guided math centers bundle is the only resource you will need to have your math centers done for the year!Click here to see the 4th Grade Guided Math Mega Bundle.Click here to see the 5th Grade Guided Math Mega$74.00$124.75Save $50.75
Math Sorts for Every 3rd Grade Common Core Math Standard! Math sorts are a great way to elevate your math instruction and allow your students to practice 3rd grade math skills in a different way.
Now includes BOTH printable and digital math sorts!
About the Math Sorts
- This resource includes 38 math sorts, one for each standard/substandard for 3rd grade common core.
- The math sorts are included in printable format and a digital format for use with Google Slides.
- Answer keys for the math sorts are included in the PDF file. (Except 3.OA.7 and 3.G.2 due to the nature of those sorts.)
About the Printable 3rd Grade Math Sorts
Each printable math sort is 2 pages: 1 page for the pockets and directions and one page for the sorting cards.
Using the Printable Math Sorts
These sorts work perfectly in an interactive notebook, but would also work in a center. You could even glue the pockets to a file folder and create an instant sorting game for fun review. I have included a few generic recording sheets if you wish to go with this option.
Printing Tip: Print the sorts with four pockets at 70% and the sorts with three pockets at 80% to fit all the pockets on one page in a spiral notebook.
About the Digital 3rd Grade Math Sorts
The digital math sorts are included for use with Google Slides.
The math sorts are all separated by skill. The links to access the digital math sorts can be found on pages 3 and 4.
3rd Grade Math Skills
- Multiplication Models
- Division Models
- Multiplication and Division Word Problem Sort
- Find the Missing Number (Multiplication and Division Basic Facts)
- Properties of Multiplication
- Using Multiplication to Divide
- Solving Multiplication Problems
- Solving Division Problems
- One Step and Multi-Step Problems Sort
- Identifying Place Value
- Representing Numbers
- Rounding Numbers
- More Rounding Numbers
- Adding and Subtracting Numbers
- Multiplying by Multiples of 10
- Identifying Fractions
- Identifying Fractions on a Number Line
- Advanced Fractions on a Number Line
- Is it Equivalent to ½? (With Models)
- Is it Equivalent to ½? (Without Models)
- Equivalent Fractions
- Comparing Fractions to ½ (With Models)
- Comparing Fractions to ½ (Without Models)
- Comparing Fractions
- Telling Time
- Advanced Time
- Measurement: Mass
- Measurement: Capacity
- Bar Graphs
- Picture Graphs
- Line Plots (Printable Sort Only)
- More Area
- Using the Area Formula
- Is it a Quadrilateral?
- Partitioning Shapes (Printable Sort Only)
Make sure you grab the FREE Launching Math Centers Starter Pack with review centers to help you launch your centers. You can grab it by clicking here.
You may also like: