This spiral review is set in a calendar format with 4 questions each day (3 regular problems and 1 word problem). Generally, my average student takes about 10-15 minutes to complete.
This set is designed for the 1st marking period of the 3rd grade school year (weeks 1-9 ). However, they could be used later in the year for 2nd graders as an extension.
I usually use this as morning work, and then we go through the problems as a class. It could also be used as homework or as part of a review center.
This matches VA Standards of Learning. Usually 1-2 questions are similar to SOLs (multiple choice, multiple answers) and most use SOL stems.
Answer Key included
- Telling Time - to the 5 Minutes
- Counting Coins
- Making change - with no more than $5
- Related Facts
- Place Value
- Comparing and Equality
- Commutative Property of Addition
- Identity Property of Addition (1 or 2 question)
- Estimating - Addition (1 or 2 questions)
- Word Problems - Including Multi-Step