3rd Grade Math and ELA Scavenger Hunts Bundle
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
You need to review 3rd-grade math skills or ELA skills but you want something fun and need something that takes little time to prep. Look no further because your students will LOVE these scavenger hunts!
They'll solve 3rd-grade math problems or practice synonyms & antonyms with context clues and reading genres while having fun at the same time.
The object of the game is to figure out the secret phrase by solving problems and hunting for letters to the phrase.
The individual resources included in this bundle are available to purchase separately if you desire…but this is the best deal!
- 2 and 3-digit Addition & Subtraction
- Area and Perimeter
- Reading Genres
- Synonyms and Antonyms & Context Clues
- Teacher Directions for Setting Up so you know exactly how to set up and
implement the scavenger hunt
- Task Cards that will get your kids up and
moving while practicing 3rd-grade math and ELA skills.
- Answer Cards to set up around the classroom so your kids are engaged as
they search for the answers
- Distractor Cards with the wrong answers to ensure students think carefully about the correct answers
- QR Code Answer and Distractor Cards that add a fun element to a digital
classroom (This is an extra option and NOT necessary to use.)
- A Google Forms Version so kids can play online and you save paper.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amanda T.- Great! My kids love these scavenger hunts!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Kirby- We used this as a final review for our district benchmark. My kids and I loved it! Thanks so much!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Ashley- My students really enjoyed doing this activity. Thank you!
Please check out the preview to take a closer look and ask any questions you may have before purchasing. Thank you!
Copyright © iHeart Teaching Elementary
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.