Welcome to Mathtastic! Your SOLUTION to all math problems!
This math product was created to support the Division Unit embedded within the Common Core standards for Third Grade math.
Do you want your students to have a profound understanding of division and its relationship to multiplication? Well, you’ve found just the game you’ll need. In this game, students must be able to recognize five different representations for a single fact. So, after playing this game, your students will have a solid grasp of the meaning of division.
This game is perfect for small groups during math workshop or guided math instruction.
The following topics are included in this game:
- Interpreting whole-number quotients of whole numbers
- Fluently dividing within 100
- Applying strategies to divide (i.e. division as repeated subtraction)
- Recognizing the relationship between multiplication and division
- Understanding a pictorial model of division (dividing a whole number into equal groups)
This product includes:
- 25 sets of cards = 125 Cards
- Complete matches that contain 5 cards: 1 Division Problem Card, 1 Repeated Subtraction Card, 1 Explanation Card, 1 Pictorial Model Card, and 1 Related Multiplication Card
If you are interested in this product, you may want to purchase Mathtastic's 3rd Grade Division MEGA Bundle for Common Core. You will get this great game and 5 other fun division games at a greatly reduced price. Click the link below to check it out:
Mathtastic's 3rd Grade Division Games MEGA Bundle for Common Core
Thank you for getting your students excited about math! Have a Mathtastic Day!!!