3rd Grade Morning Work • Back to School Spiral Review Math & ELA, Google Slides
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (4)
Also included in
- The original daily spiral review morning work! This bundle of our morning work/ bell ringer expertly spiral reviews the language arts and mathematics standards. With 540 pages of daily practice, this BUNDLE is perfect for 1st grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade students. These PRINT & GO math spiraPrice $66.00Original Price $95.40Save $29.40
- Need meaningful and engaging morning work for your students? This bundle of the original daily spiral review morning work / bell ringer expertly spiral reviews the language arts and math standards. With 360 pages of daily practice, this BUNDLE is perfect for 2nd grade and 3rd grade students. ThesePrice $44.00Original Price $63.60Save $19.60
- The original daily spiral review morning work! Our morning work/ bell-ringer expertly spiral reviews the language arts and mathematics standards.This is a BUNDLE of the following items:Kindergarten Morning Work1st Grade Morning Work2nd Grade Morning Work3rd Grade Morning Work4th Grade Morning Work (Price $99.00Original Price $153.20Save $54.20
- The original daily spiral review morning work! Our morning work/ bell-ringer expertly spiral reviews the language arts and mathematics standards.This is a BUNDLE of the following 2 items:3rd Grade Morning Work4th Grade Morning Work (GROWING BUNDLE - currently 100/180 pgs)We call it morning work butPrice $44.00Original Price $63.60Save $19.60
The original 3rd Grade Spiral Review! Our 3rd Grade morning work/ bell-ringer expertly spiral reviews the 3rd Grade language arts and mathematics standards.
We call it morning work but this incredible review activity can be worked into any part of your school day. It’s one thing we will never teach a day of school without because we’ve seen incredible results with our own students for years.
NEW! This product now contains both print + Google Classroom compatible versions of this product!
Daily Spiral Review is one of the most effective ways to help students move their learning from short-term to long-term memory. Every time our students retrieve information from their memories it becomes easier to recall that information in the future. Our Spiral Review includes both math & ELA content because studies show that mixing different content challenges the learner but leads to more flexible understanding and the ability to implement knowledge in varied situations. We space out how frequently students see certain content to help deepen their understanding.
What makes our morning work special?
- Horizontal (easy to project!) pages
- Detailed answer key
- High quality, non-distracting design
- Both Math & ELA content
- Carefully planned content designed to build independence in students
- Expertly spiraled content that constantly reviews and increases in difficulty
- Key features designed to help students deepen their understanding
- Includes cursive handwriting skill practice!
- 3 unique, editable cover options (each in color and b&w)
- NEW: Google Slides for each week
3rd grade Morning Work cycles through 5 language art areas:
- Phonics -- vowel and syllable patterns
- Language -- figurative and dictionary skills
- Grammar -- nouns, verbs, adverbs, adjectives, contractions, past tense, subject-verb agreement, etc.
- Writing -- composition and editing, cursive handwriting
- Vocabulary -- context clues, shades of meaning, compound words, etc.
And 5 math areas:
- Operations -- multiplication and division practice from picture supported to fluent facts
- Place Value -- place value for 2-5 digit numbers and 2 and 3-digit addition and subtraction
- Problem Solving -- addition and subtraction (one and two-step problems) with 1-3 digits, comparisons, multiplication, and division.
- Measurement -- graphing, length (centimeters and inches), volume, mass, area, perimeter, telling time, and counting money.
- Geometry -- shapes and fractions
3rd Grade Morning Work currently includes:
- 180 days (36 weeks) of math/ELA spiral review
- Answer key
- 3 editable cover options (color and b&w)
- Google Slides for each week
You may also be interested in 3rd grade • Homework • Fluency Homework • Fluency in a Flash (mini lessons)
Join our Facebook Group to see more about this program and ask questions!
Connect with us! • Second Story Window • Facebook • Twitter • Pinterest