PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
2.97 MB | 89 pages
Updated: Now includes an ANSWER KEY!!!
This 3rd grade Morning Work for the month of May (20 days) is aligned to the Common Core (including 3rd grade standards and 2nd grade review standards).
- Finding the Missing Number in Multiplication & Division Problems
- Equivalent Fractions
- Using Arrays for Multiplication
- Multiplication Story Problems
- Comparing numbers <, >, ==
- Telling Time to the Nearest Minute
- Money Story Problems
- Plural Nouns
- Vowel Teams
- Compound Words
- Using Commas
- Capitalization & Punctuation
- Correcting Errors in Sentences
AND MUCH MORE!
One unique factor about this morning work is that it is differentiated to meet the needs of all your learners. Each page is coded in the top right corner with D1 or D2.
D1 is for students that need more support
D2 is for students ready to be pushed a little further
The pages appear the same at a glance and the same standards are addressed, however, the output is different.
I found this exercise to be a great way to review concepts that I often don’t have time for in guided reading or during our math block!