3rd Grade Multi-Step Word Problems | Google Classroom
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This is THE resource you need when teaching your students to tackle tricky multi-step word problems! This bundle includes 60 multi-step word problem brochures to help your students MASTER multi-step word problems in a fun and impactful brochure format. Each problem has 2-3 guiding questions to helpPrice $7.49Original Price $9.87Save $2.38
- Get ready to master multi-step word problems with this ULTIMATE bundle of 13 sets of activities for 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades. Each activity includes unique multi-step word problems, and a wide variety of ways to tackle this challenging math concept. Perfect for Differentiation!These multi-step wordPrice $30.99Original Price $39.02Save $8.03
This is THE resource you need when teaching your 3rd graders to tackle tricky multi-step word problems! I have created 20 multi-step word problem brochures to help your students MASTER multi-step word problems in a fun brochure format. Each problem has 2-3 guiding questions to help your students approach multi-step problems in a step-by-step format.
This resource includes:
- 20 Multi-Step Word Problem Brochures with guided questions for each step
- DIGITAL ACCESS via Google Slides (see video preview)
- Answer Key
SUPER Low Prep! Just print each brochure, fold down the middle, and snip two or three times to split up your steps. Then you're ready to tackle multi-step word problems using the CUBE method one step at a time. Please view the preview for full instructions.
The following skills are included:
- Adding and Subtracting Time (3 Brochures)
- Adding and Subtracting within 1,000 (4 Brochures)
- Multiply by Multiples of 10 (3 Brochures)
- Multiplication and Division within 100 (4 Brochures)
- All Four Operations (3 Brochures)
- Multiplication to find area (3 Brochures)
These are perfect for whole group instruction, small groups, intervention, homework, and more!
Do you need a different grade level?
Multi-Step Word Problem Brochures for 4th Grade