Third Grade Multiplication 2 - Finding Patterns on the Multiplication Chart - This is perfect for distance learning on Zoom or similar formats. On top of that it is powerful when used as direct instruction in the classroom. It teaches students to look for patterns on the multiplication chart. This is a good introduction for memorizing the multiplication facts. This lesson is built on 22 effective teaching strategies based on research. For best results, students should have white boards and dry erase markers. Included in this powerpoint lesson are the following:
- title slide
- focus slide
- Students will be able to find patterns on the multiplication table.
- essential question
- How do I find patterns on the multiplication table?
- concept development
- step-by-step demonstrations on how to use the multiplication chart to find patterns
- checking for understanding
- guided practice
- problem solving with word problem
- reward slide
Be sure to follow my store to be alerted of new products. The first 48 hours is always 50% off. CLICK HERE
Don't forget to leave feedback on this lesson to earn points for purchasing other TpT products.
You may be interested in the following related powerpoint lessons: