3rd Grade Multiplication Math Lesson for Facts 3, 6, 9 | Digital Slides Activity
- Google Apps™
Also included in
- It's time to teach and review multiplication skills with your 3rd grade students. From fact review to the properties of multiplication, this bundle has it all. Teaching is a demanding job that requires a lot of time and planning. Good news! I am here to give you back your time and do the planning foPrice $12.60Original Price $18.00Save $5.40
It's time to teach multiplying 3, 6 and 9 with your 3rd grade students! Teaching is a demanding job that requires a lot of time and planning. Good news! I am here to give you back your time and do the planning for you!
This All-In-One Lesson focuses on multiplication facts and the standard: 3.OA.C.7 Fluently multiply and divide within 100, using strategies such as the relationship between multiplication and division (e.g., knowing that 8 × 5 = 40, one knows 40 ÷ 5 = 8) or properties of operations. By the end of Grade 3, know from memory all products of two one-digit numbers.
Included in this lesson you will find:
- A lesson plan for you to follow, start to finish.
- A PowerPoint slide presentation for the lesson (Google Slides option also included).
- Multiplying 3, 6, and 9 note page for students to use and follow along with the lesson. It fits perfectly with the slides!
- A printable review worksheet for multiplication facts 3, 6, and 9.
- Four in a Row cooperative learning game to review these multiplication skills.
- Exit ticket to review 3, 6, and 9 multiplication facts.
In the lesson plan you will find:
- The learning objective: Students will be able to solve multiplication fact problems with 3, 6 and/or 9 as one of the factors.
- Explicit Instruction: Directions on how and what to teach your students for this standard.
- Cooperative Learning: A fun partner game for students to play together to practice the standard.
- Review: A printable worksheet or activity to practice the skill taught.
- Assessment: An exit ticket to check for student understanding.