This collection of multiplication and division math centers are perfect for keeping your third graders on task and learning. This bundle of math centers includes a total of 11 math centers focused on early multiplication facts for 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, and 10s.
For each fact family 6 centers are included. These centers can be used in isolation (ex: practicing 2s facts with arrays) or can be put together for mixed review (ex: practicing arrays with facts for 2, 3, 4, 5 and 10).
- Skip counting
- Skip counting fill-ins starting within counting patterns
- Labeling arrays
- Drawing arrays
- Matching multiplication expressions to products
- Recognizing equal groups as repeated addition and multiplication
- Matching Arrays to Division Equations
- Array Based Division Word Problems With Manipulatives
- Equal Group Based Division Word Problems
- Buggy Fact Families - Writing Related Multiplication and Division Facts
- Quotient Matching - Matching Division Equations to the Correct Quotient