SAVE 30% by purchasing ALL my NGSS Aligned Third Grade SNAPs Lab Stations Activities!
• This is a GROWING BUNDLE.
• This bundle ONLY includes 3rd Grade NGSS aligned SNAPs labs.
• Labs with "active" links are currently included in the bundle.
• Labs are uploaded to this bundle as they are completed. I do not wait to upload new resources.
• The price of this bundle will increase as additional labs are added.
• Purchase now and you will receive FREE
downloads of all 3rd Grade NGSS SNAPs Labs added to this bundle.
**Follow me to receive email notifications when new products are added. All additional 3rd Grade NGSS SNAPs Labs will be added to this bundle.**
About SNAPs Lab Stations Activities
SNAPs Lab Stations Activities require students to use science, math, literacy, problem-solving and engineering skills. They are designed to enhance students' understanding of scientific concepts and help students apply scientific ideas to the real world. Each station activity promotes skills so to develop students into proficient and competent scientific thinkers.
SNAPs lab activities have five components:
cience Skills Station to develop science skill proficiency
arrative Station to build science literacy
ssessment Station to evaluate learning and understanding
roblem-Solving Station to foster engineering design
ynthesis/Summary Project to inspire higher-order learning
Next Generation Science Standards
These laboratories satisfy ALL 3rd grade Next Generation Science Standards. They combine the three dimensions of science learning - science and engineering practices, disciplinary core ideas and crosscutting concepts - in order to meet the standards. The labs also make interdisciplinary connections to STEM, Math CCSS and ELA CCSS to build the appropriate skills.
This bundle includes:
Motion and Stability
• Balanced & Unbalanced Forces Lab Stations Activity
• Patterns of Motion Lab Stations Activity
• Electric Force Lab Stations Activity
• Magnetic Force Lab Stations Activity
From Molecule to Organisms
• Animal Life Cycle Lab Stations Activity (3-LS1-1)
• Plant Life Cycle Lab Stations Activity (3-LS1-1)
• Animal Groups Lab Stations Activity (3-LS2-1)
• Inherited vs. Learned Traits Lab Stations Activity
• Parent vs. Offspring Lab Stations Activity
• Environmental Influence on Traits Lab
• Evidence of Life in the Past (Fossils) Lab (3-LS4-1)
• Animal Defense Adaptations Lab Stations Activity
• Environmental-Adaptations Lab Stations Activity
• Impact of Environmental Change Lab
• Season & Weather Lab Stations Activity
• Climate and Latitude Lab Stations Activity
Earth and Human Activity
• Reducing Weather Impact Lab Stations Activity (3-ESS3-1)
Labs are organized by Disciplinary Core Ideas (DCI).
Downloading and Accessing the Files
This product is hosted on a third-party website. Purchasers will receive instructions on how to access and download the files of this product once purchased through TpT.
Be sure to check out:
• The FREE SNAPs Lab Stations Best Practices and Setup Guide
• A FREE SNAPs Lab
to learn more about my lab station activities
• All my Earth
or Nature of Science
Lab Station Activities
Purchasing Options to Save you MORE $$$:
• Save 40% with the Integrated Science Lab Bundle
• Save 45% with the Earth
Science Complete Curriculum
• Save 50% with the Integrated Science Complete Curriculum