Numberless word problems help your 3rd grade students to focus on the action and context of a story problem rather than being "number pluckers"! Your students will be successful in solving multiplication and division word problems through this full-year bundle of themed numberless word problems!
Each set of projectable word problems works in a sequence.
- The first slide gives the students a context with no numbers at all.
- The second slide adds just a bit of information by adding in one number amount.
- The third slide adds in the rest of the numeric information... but something is missing.
- The fourth and final slide in each problem adds in the question the students will be solving.
When complete, this bundle will include 10 themed sets. Each themed set includes 15 word problems.
- Winter Themed Word Problems
- Valentine's Day Themed Word Problems
- St. Patrick's Day Themed Word Problems
- Earth Day Themed Word Problems
- Spring Themed Word Problems
- Summer Themed Word Problems
- Back To School Themed Word Problems
- Halloween Themed Word Problems
- Thanksgiving Themed Word Problems
- Christmas Themed Word Problems
The clickable table of contents makes each set incredibly easy to use. Problem types including equal groups (missing total and group/number in a group), area and arrays (missing product and missing multiplicand/multiplier) and comparison problems.
A slide including suggested questions to ask on each slide has also been included. The conversation is the most powerful component of these problems and the question stems will help you to have rich conversations with your students!
Looking for NUMBERED word problems?
Looking for more NUMBERLESS word problems?
And remember, follow my store so you will be updated when new resources are added! I list many products on sale for the first 24 hours!