Also included in
- This third-grade science bundle includes all of my resources for third-grade NGSS,as well as third-grade resources for reading informational text. Save 20% by purchasing this huge bundle. Teachers and school districts will love this third-grade Huge NGSS Bundle with a wide variety of labs, centers,$141.28$176.60Save $35.32
This is a Physical Science Bundle for third grade. This resource includes my resources aligned with third-grade physical science. This resource addresses the NGSS Disciplinary Core Idea of Motions and Stability: Forces and Interactions. You get them together here at a 20% discount.
This bundle includes:
- Balanced and Unbalanced Forces-Planning an Investigation
- Static Electricity, Magnetism, and Cause and Effect
- 3rd Grade Objects in Motion Lab and Nonfiction Passage
- 3rd Grade Balanced and Unbalanced Forces
- Balanced and Unbalanced Forces Roller Coaster Lab
- Make an Electromagnet STEM Lesson
- Magnets Through Other Objects
- Magnet Lessons on Attract and Repel
- Make a Temporary Magnet
- Newton's Three Laws of Motion
- Balloon Rocket
3-PS2-1.Plan and conduct an investigation to provide evidence of the effects of balanced and unbalanced forces on the motion of an object.
3-PS2-2.Make observations and/or measurements of an object’s motion to provide evidence that a pattern can be used to predict future motion.
3-PS2-3.Ask questions to determine cause and effect relationships of electric or magnetic interactions between two objects not in contact with each other.
3-PS2-4.Define a simple design problem that can be solved by applying scientific ideas about magnets.
Science Concepts Include:
Force and Motion
Unbalanced and Balanced Forces
Objects in Motion
Push and Pull
Attract and Repel
My resources are not editable. They are in ppt and pdf format.
Please leave feedback on this resource. Leaving feedback earns you valuable TPT credits that you can use to purchase other items.
If you like this resource please see some of my other resources for 3rd Grade: