Products in this Bundle (4)
BIG SAVINGS ON THIS BUNDLE!
Understanding the place value system is one of the most important foundations of math. This bundle has everything you need for giving students lots of practice working with 3rd/4th grade standards including place value relationships, number forms, comparing numbers, and rounding numbers! This resource is perfect for third and fourth grade students, but is also great for challenging your fifth graders.
At Minds in Bloom, we are all about helping kids develop a strong math understanding through the math workshop model!
We have comprehensive math kits that will make sure you have all the materials you need to ensure your students are learning in a way that sticks. Check them out today!
What skills are included in this bundle:
- Place Value- This includes number forms such as standard form, word form, expanded form, and expanded notation. It also requires students to decompose numbers in different ways using the base 10 system through the hundred thousands place
- Place Value Relationships- patterns of the place value system through the hundred thousands place
- Comparing and Ordering Whole Numbers - Comparing numbers and ordering numbers up to 100,000, and representing comparisons with symbols <, >, or =
- Rounding Whole Numbers- understanding the scale of the number line, finding the midpoint, plotting a given number, and then using that information to determine which number line boundary it's closest to. Students are learning why rounding works!
Wondering what a product by Cassi Noack is doing in the Minds in Bloom store? Cassi has joined the Minds in Bloom team! You can find more of Cassi’s amazing products here. Follow us and check back often because more are being added every day! - Rachel Lynette
Imagine a classroom where the learning is owned by the students, data from purposeful assessment drives the instruction, and activities are meaningful and fun! This is the classroom every teacher wants, but let’s face- who has the time to gather the materials, create the activities, differentiate the instruction, and TEACH?
That’s where we come into help! Check out how this product can help you build student success without the stress! QUICK, EASY, & COMPREHENSIVE
* Differentiated Instruction
* Math Workshop
* Response to Intervention
* Visible Learning
* Tracking Student Growth
* Growth Mindset
* Student-owned learning
* Blended Learning
* SAVING YOUR TIME!!!!
Check out the preview to see the individual kits.
KIT FOCUSES ON SPECIFIC SKILLS AND INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
➱ Student Resource Notebook pages
➱ Student Punchlist/ Data tracker / Reflection
➱ Exit Tickets
➱ Quiz (PLUS digital Google Forms option)
➱ Practice Sheets
➱ Digital Activity & Kahoot (PLUS instructional video)
➱ Small Group Activity (PLUS some have digital integrations)
➱ Hands-on Activities/ Games
➱ Half-page Task Cards w/ recording sheet (PLUS Boom Cards or Kahoot option)
➱ I Can statement
➱ Answer Keys
➱ Class Tracker
❗Check out the preview for more details!
This product is happily brought to you by Cassi Noack and Rachel Lynette of Minds in Bloom.
This product is great for TEKS 3.2A , 3.2B , 3.2C , 3.2D , 4.2A , 4.2B , 4.2D or Common Core 3.NBT.A.1 , 3.NBT.A.2 , 4.NBT.A.1 , 4.NBT.A.2, 4.NBT.A.3
Click the green arrow above to follow this store. Doing so will alert you when additional units become available!