Welcome to Mathtastic! Your SOLUTION to all math problems!
This math product was created to support the Place Value Unit embedded within the Common Core standards for Third Grade math.
Your students will have a blast competing against each other for the title of Place Value Champion! They will prove their Place Value knowledge by answering common core related questions to advance on a springtime PICNIC- themed game board! And, if they land on a Wild Card space, who knows what will happen?! This game will definitely keep your students engaged, keep their place value skills sharp, and is perfect for small group review throughout the year. Using this game in a math center or as a station during Math Workshop is ideal.
The following topics are covered in this game:
- Determining the place value of an underlined digit
- Rounding to the nearest ten or hundred within a number
- Estimating sums
- Recognizing how many tens or hundreds make up an entire number
- Reading numbers accurately and more!
This product contains 51 pages which include:
- Game Set-Up and Rules
- A Perfectly-Sized Creative and Brightly Colored Game Board
- 102– Common Core Supported Game Cards (with Answer Key)
- 72 – Wild Card Questions (with Answer Key)
- Student Answer Sheets and More!
If you are interested in this game, Mathtastic has MANY other great place value games that may interest you. Each game focuses on practicing specific place value skills in a fun and interactive way...plus, you can get them all at a FANTASTIC price! Click on the place value bundle link below to check it out:
Mathtastic's 3rd Grade Place Value MEGA Bundle for Common Core
Thank you for getting your students excited about math! Have a Mathtastic Day!!!