Products in this Bundle (11)
showing 1-5 of 11 products
Also included in
- This is a MEGA bundle of all our Reading Fluency Homework. These reading fluency passages are designed to be practiced 4 times and include close reading style reading comprehension questions. This mega bundle includes all our reading fluency sets from Level A - Level S. This mega bundle will also gr$89.95$141.00Save $51.05
3rd Grade No-Prep Reading Fluency Passages and Close Reading style Comprehension Homework / Reading Fluency Passages and Reading Comprehension. New cover, same great resource!
Includes both print and Google Classroom digital versions.
36 weeks of homework or intervention to improve third grade students' reading fluency and reading comprehension skills.
Need more fluency resources for 3rd grade? You may also be interested in our companion resources: 3rd Grade Fluency in a Flash digital mini lessons and 3rd Grade Fluency in a Flash Seasonal digital mini lessons
Other fluency bundles:
- 4th Grade Fluency Bundle
- 2nd Grade Fluency Bundle
- 1st Grade Fluency Bundle
- Kindergarten Fluency Bundle
- Segmenting & Blending Fluency Bundle
- Letter Sounds Fluency Bundle
- Letter Name Fluency Bundle
Print the fluency passages you need for the week and copy them back-to-back. Students work on one page per week at home. The assignment is set up to make this run as smoothly as possible for Mom and Dad. Each page is divided into 4 sections and labeled Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4. Students practice reading the assignment for the day (letters, words, or sentences depending on the level) and then complete a quick close reading activity to help strengthen reading comprehension skills. There are also weekly parent tips to give families ideas of how to support their students at home.
You could send home the same assignment or passage with each student for the week, or use the different levels to differentiate.
Each week contains:
- 2 pages (copy double-sided)
- 1 leveled fluency passage for daily reading (alternating fiction and non-fiction)
- 4 days of short close reading activities
- Parent Tip
- Alternate question page with multiple choice close reading questions
- Answer Key for multiple choice questions
- Fluency growth chart tracking sheets
- Fluency folder covers
- NEW: Now includes digital versions for Google Slides (annotation + open ended questions) and for Google Forms (multiple choice/short answer questions)
Leveled Reading Fluency Passages:
36 weeks total
- 4 weeks reading level J (set 2)
- 4 weeks reading level K (set 2)
- 4 weeks reading level L (set 2)
- 4 weeks reading level M (set 2)
- 4 weeks reading level N (set 1)
- 4 weeks reading level N (set 2)
- 4 weeks reading level O (set 1)
- 4 weeks reading level O (set 2)
- 4 weeks reading level P (set 1)