This is a fun class project to reinforce Character Traits: external and internal characteristics. This activity correlates with Unit 1, Mod A's learning goal and refers to the anchor and supporting texts, Lemonade War and The Case of the Gasping Garbage.
In this activity, learners are required to choose one main character from the aforementioned texts and create a characteristics poster.
They are given detailed directions and a rubric to guide them.
1) Choose one main character from Lemonade War or The Case of the Gasping Garbage
2) Draw the chosen character in the middle of the large construction paper and Label the character's name
3) Give a proper title for this poster
4) Draw a bubble map around the character with squares representing external traits and circles to represent internal traits
5) Write a summary paragraph of the character's traits using descriptive details. Also, state the character's motivation in the story.