Also included in
- Save $189 when you purchase this complete bundle!Our 3rd Grade Guided Math Curriculum includes 126 editable step-by-step lessons! This curriculum provides 5 major components of a workshop model: Step-by Step Math Mini-Lessons, hands-on activities, independent practice, exit tickets, and assessments.Price $189.00Original Price $378.00Save $189.00
- The 3rd Graded Guided Math Curriculum addresses all of the 3rd grade graphing standards. Organized into 3 Mini-Units, instruction starts with using single scale picture graphs and bar graphs. Questions related to representing, interpreting, and analyzing data are more complex, leading to working witPrice $16.20Original Price $27.00Save $10.80
This Scaled Picture Graphs Mini-unit includes both print & digital resources that will save you time as you plan your guided math lessons!
Students will begin working with graphs using single scale picture graphs. Scaled symbols then provide ample opportunities for students to use their valuable multiplication skills to analyze and interpret data. Lesson 3 lets students sit back and enjoy working with scaled picture graphs that someone else has been nice enough to make for them.
Lesson 1 - Picture Graphs
Lesson 2 - Working with Scaled Picture Graphs
Lesson 3 - Problem Solving with Picture Graphs
Each lesson includes the following:
- PowerPoint Lesson: Bright, engaging digital lessons introduce and model each concept, including interactive questions and error analysis tasks to check understanding. (editable text)
- Math Mat & Task Cards: Task cards guide students through hands-on activities designed to reinforce the concepts introduced in the Mini-Lesson. (editable questions)
- Practice Pages: Perfect for in-class practice or homework, these activities provide plenty of support, but ask students to start demonstrating their understanding more independently.
- Exit Tickets provide a brief snapshot of student understanding for you at the end of each math block. (editable text)
- Quick Check (lessons 1-3 quiz with editable questions)
- All digital options
TEKs: 3.8A, 3.8B
Purchase each 3rd Grade Guided Math Unit:
>> Unit 1: Multiplication & Division
>> Unit 2: Place Value
>> Unit 3: Addition & Subtraction
>> Unit 4: Fractions
>> Unit 5: Measurement
>> Unit 6: Graphing