3rd Grade Social Studies Test Prep - Third Grade Social Studies Review
- Easel Activity
Also included in
- Do your 3rd grade students need fun, differentiated, and engaging standardized test prep activities? This standards-based Test Prep Bundle will help you review and assess 3rd math ELA, NGSS science standards, and social studies. Using DIGITAL and PRINTABLE testing activities you will be able to quicPrice $18.00Original Price $20.00Save $2.00
- Are you a 3rd grade teacher looking for social studies activities that are fun and engaging to teach and practice the 7 Continents, 5 Oceans, Regions of the United States, Economics, Government, States and Capitals, Map Skills, and More? This is a YEAR LONG DIGITAL and PRINTABLE BUNDLE for 3rd gradePrice $89.00Original Price $172.00Save $83.00
This resources include 40 DIGITAL and PRINTABLE task cards to make practicing and reviewing third grade social studies standards fun and engaging! Simple and easy to use with clear directions make these test prep task cards perfect for social studies centers and whole group SCOOT games!
These 3rd grade test prep questions give students practice using map skills, reading timelines, identifying the seven continents, bodies of water, needs and wants, goods and services, and government.
CLICK HERE for EVERYTHING 3rd GRADE all in one MEGA HUGE BUNDLE
This Third Grade Social Studies Set Covers the Following Skills:
- Reading Timelines
- Continents/Ocean Map locations
- Barter/Money Economies
- Natural Resources
- Man-Made Products
- Global Issues/Concerns
- Good Citizen Actions
- Government Services
- Reading Map Grids
- Global Warming
- Earth's Systems
- Causes of Pollution
- Filling in Diagrams
- Reading Charts
- Finished Products
- Environmental Differences
- Past, Present, and Future Events
This 3rd Grade Social Studies Task Cards Set Includes:
- 40 PRINTABLE Social Studies Clip Task Cards
- 40 DIGITAL Easel Interactive Task Cards
- Answer Key
- SCOOT Game Instructions
- 4 Choices of Differentiated Answer Sheets
- Teacher Recording Sheet
This is what some of my buyers are saying about this resource.
♥ "Great resource for independent work."
♥ "my students love this"
♥ "So helpful!"
Students will read the tasks and either clip a clothespin to the correct answer or record their answer on one of the four Answer Sheets. This set is Great for State Testing Review because it's fun, exciting, and actively engages your students.
This resource has an additional digital version using TpT's new digital tool EASEL. After purchase, click the "Open in Easel" button. This will give you access to the TPT digital platform EASEL with the writing tool.
SCOOT is a fun whole group game that can be used in multiple ways to actively engage your class. I've used Scoot for Reviews, Tests, and even during evaluations! Students love playing games, and this will have them excited, eager, and ready to learn.
Reviewing for state testing using these 40 review questions made into digital and printable task cards that your students will love using through these fun activities, and they won't even realize how much they're learning!
Do you need fun, simple to use, and engaging activities to review 3rd grade social studies standards then this resource if just for you! These activities are perfect for quick and easy review to identify your struggling students and will help them gain and understanding of tested standards before testing this year!
Click on the links below for other 3rd Grade Social Studies and Science Resources!
Primary and Secondary Sources of Information Activities
Renewable and Nonrenewable Resources
CLICK here to FOLLOW me and SAVE 50% off my products the FIRST 24 HOURS POSTED!
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.