Products in this Bundle (3)
Also included in
- Kindergarten - 3rd Grade Spelling Word Lists and Assessments EDITABLE BundlesSpelling activities for each weekly list and assessments for the entire year! These spelling test templates will demonstrate which of your students understand the phonetic rule and can apply it to new situations.Here is eve$67.60$84.50Save $16.90
Spelling activities for each weekly list and assessments for the entire year! These spelling test templates will demonstrate which of your 3rd graders understand the common core phonetic rule and can apply it to new situations.
Here is everything you need to get a successful 3rd grade spelling program running in your classroom TODAY! Included are weekly spelling word lists, word sorting cards, and spelling tests. These spelling assessments and lists are intended for grade 3 but it could easily be used to enrich 2nd grade students or as an intervention with 4th graders.
Included in this 30 week resource: (see preview file)
- a year-long master word list
spelling word lists- 1 weekly activity BOTH full page and Half page included
- Lists 1-5 trace, print, trace and write in cursive
- Lists 6-10 word shapes
- Lists 11-15 ABC order
- Lists 16-19 make a spelling word search Lists 20-25 syllabication
- Lists 26-30 decode the code
- pocket chart or sorting word cards
- weekly assessments
- blank templates to use as needed for further review
ALL SPELLING ACTIVITIES INCLUDE AN EDITABLE AUTOFILL TEMPLATE!!
These assessments and lists can be used with any balanced literacy program! Students will study a phonetic spelling pattern and practice previously learned phonetic skills.
The spelling lists can be used after introducing the new phonics skill as reinforcement and as a good way for students to communicate with parents about their weekly spelling skills. These lists would also be a great way to reinforce accuracy mini-lessons as part of Daily 5 word work centers.
There are 3 parts to the test which will help you assess who has mastered the skills taught and can extend their learning. Students will write dictated words, correct spelling mistakes, and read spelling words in context and illustrate. The last 2 parts of the assessment show if students’ can transfer their knowledge of the spelling skill you have taught into a new situation. The activities are also an opportunity for students to practice neat penmanship. ☺
CLICK HERE for the Kindergarten spelling program
CLICK HERE for the 1st grade spelling program
CLICK HERE for the2nd grade spelling program
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the ★green star★ next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
Enjoy! ~ Christina