Products in this Bundle (10)
showing 1-5 of 10 products
Also included in
- Need emergency sub plans for multiple grade levels? This Mega Bundle has you covered! When you purchase this Mega Bundle of emergency sub plans for pre-k through 6th grade, you’ll not only save big time, but you will also get the bundle-exclusive Sub Tub Organization Bonus, which includes a sub tub$420.00$840.00Save $420.00
Never worry about sub plans again with this print + digital mega bundle! Get all 5 sets of 3rd grade substitute plans that are no prep and ready to go in print AND digital format! These are perfect for emergency sub plans to fill your sub tub PLUS you’ll have the option to use them digitally. This bundle will last at least a week, but likely even longer.
Our Ready To Go Sub Plans have been used and trusted by over 50,000 teachers. No need to worry about making plans to call in sick or taking a much-needed day off. You can rest assured that we’ve got you covered. Not to mention… you’re getting the best deal because you save BIG by purchasing all 5 sets in this print + digital bundle!
Fill up your sub tub now so you are prepared when you need it! These 3rd grade emergency sub plans make sub planning easier than ever, so you can rest easy when you need it. The truth of the matter is, you work so hard to serve everyone else every single day! But you need to take care of yourself, too. Whether that means you need to take a stress-free sick day, a mental health day, or a vacation, having Ready To Go Sub Plans on hand can help you achieve the work/life balance you strive for.
Lesson plans for all core subjects and topics are included so that you won’t have to worry about a THING! With your purchase, you’ll get lessons for the following in both printable AND digital Google Slides formats:
- Language Arts (Lesson plans and student pages for the following topics are included: parts of speech, simple/compound/complex sentences, fixing sentences, coordinating conjunctions, subject/verb agreement)
- Silent Reading Comprehension Strategies (Lesson plans and student pages for the following topics are included: text questioning, making connections, visualizing, summarizing, determining importance)
- Reading Passages (Three differentiated versions of a reading passage are included in EACH set. Passages include the following topics: Sick Day, Championship Game, Reading with Grandma, The Best Movie Snack, Charles the Great)
- Writing Lesson plans and student pages for the following topics are included: opinion writing, narrative writing, informative writing, acrostic poetry, friendly letter writing)
- Math Review (A quick math review sheet and math fluency practice page with a lesson plan are included in each sub plan set)
- Math Lesson Lesson plans and student pages for the following topics are included: word problem-solving strategies, time word problems, quadrilaterals, rounding whole numbers, interpreting graphs)
- What’s The Question? Math Activity (Students will create their own story problem with this fun and engaging math activity- lesson plan and all student pages included in each set)
- Science (Lesson plans and student pages for the following topics are included: gravity, heredity & genetics, the weather, and meteorologists, fossils, static electricity)
- Social Studies (Lesson plans and student pages for the following topics are included: maps, community and citizenship, the environment, my culture, government, and community needs)
Each lesson in the 3rd grade sub plans is simple enough for the sub to follow, but the students will be engaged in real learning ...and not just busywork. These captivating lesson plans include a short section for notes at the bottom of the page for if you'd like to write any extra notes for the sub (or, alternatively, for the sub to leave you notes about how the lesson went!) All graphic organizers, activities, or worksheets needed to complete the lesson are INCLUDED in these third grade sub plans. All that’s left to do is make copies of the student pages…. Or opt to use the digital Google Slides versions which are ready to go with text boxes and movable pieces in ALL-DIGITAL format.
In addition to the core lessons, the following activities are also included so you won’t have to worry about the sub running out of things to do.
BONUS activities included in each of the 5 sets:
- Brain Breaks that can be used to help break up the day
- Art Activity to help get creative juices flowing and fill time as-needed
- Interactive Notebook covering a topic from one of the lesson plans- printable + digital options!
- Educational Game covering one of the lesson topics- printable card game + digital game with moveable pieces!
- Just Add a Task Board Game All that's left to do is add a task- such as a spelling or vocab list or math flash cards. It can also be played just for fun without a task. Color and B&W printable versions AND a digital version with movable pieces
- Digital BINGO Game with movable pieces! The BINGO includes content from the other lessons during the day
Rest assured the day will run smoothly, because we’ve got you covered with these extras, too:
- Copies for Students Page for the printable versions No guesswork because this page lists what pages need to be copied for you or your sub's convenience
- Digital versions include separate substitute and teacher Google Drive links for EASY assigning to students
- Sub Planning Tips for 1:1 Classroom OR Virtual Sub Plans so no matter what reason you need digital sub plans, you know how to best utilize these plans
- Tips for using Google Slides in OTHER DIGITAL platforms so you can use these sub plans EVEN IF you don't use Google Classroom
- Sub Tub Organization Tips so you can get your physical sub tub organized in a jiffy
- Print-and-go Thank You Cards so your sub knows that you appreciate them and likely comes back to your classroom
- How Did Your Day Go? Substitute Notes Form so you'll more than likely get detailed notes from your substitute (print + digital options!)
- Substitute Punch Cards that make a great behavior management tool that is special JUST for substitutes!
- Binder Cover and Spines to get your master-copy binder organized
- Answer Keys & Worksheet Guides for ALL worksheets & graphic organizers so even if your sub doesn't know the answers, they have something to refer to (and in the digital version, the answer keys are NOT inside the student document- so there will be no accidentally assigning students the answer key on our watch ;)
And last, but certainly not least, this comprehensive sub plan resource also includes editable forms to fill out in the same document as the lesson plans so you can customize your sub plans to perfectly fit YOUR classroom!
- Substitute Plan Outline A complete editable outline for your entire day! It has been filled out but you may customize it to suit your needs
- Technology Instructions These pages are available for you to give your sub tips for 1:1 tech instruction OR virtual lessons
- Additional Notes for the Substitute Any other notes you'd like to make to the substitute here in the PowerPoint since the pre-written lesson plans themselves are NOT editable
- School Schedule so your sub knows when to use each lesson
- Classroom Info form so your sub can have the important info they need at their fingertips
- Class List template because EVERY sub we have talked to has told us that this is a MUST!
Please review the in-depth preview to inform you even further before your purchase of these third grade emergency sub plans. The preview includes real-life photos, collages, full-size sample pages, and testimonials. We want you to feel confident in your purchase!
You get the BEST deal by purchasing this bundle! But if you need only certain subjects, check out our departmentalized sub plan options below!
Need only certain subjects? Sub Plans 3rd Grade Departmentalized Versions are now available!
- Sub Plans 3rd Grade ELA Only
- Sub Plans 3rd Grade Math Only
- Sub Plans 3rd Grade Science Only
- Sub Plans 3rd Grade Social Studies Only
Related Resources for Third Grade Sub Planning
- An Entire Year of ELA Sub Plans for 3rd & 4th Grades
- An Entire Year of Math Sub Plans for 3rd & 4th Grades
- Editable Substitute Binder (BEST SELLER!)
- The Complete Sub Binder Bundle
- Maternity Leave Sub Plans for 3rd Grade
- Departmentalized sub plans are also available.
- 3rd Grade Differentiated Reading Comprehension and Fluency Passages
- At Home Learning Packets for 3rd Grade
- Research Units Mega Bundle
- Candy Math for Upper Grades
- Third Grade Summer Review
Need Sub Plans For Another Grade Level? Sub plans are available for Pre-K through 6th Grades? Check out ALL my Sub Plans!
WANT MORE FREEBIES & TEACHING TIPS?
CLICK HERE to become a follower! You will be notified when we upload new products, freebies, and have sales! For our BEST freebies, helpful teaching blog posts, and more- be sure to check out our website at www.wifeteachermommy.com.
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
For questions, please email us at email@example.com or leave a Q&A and we'll get back to you as soon as we can! If you have a concern with a resource you purchased, please send an email before leaving feedback and we'll do our best to help you out! We offer a 30-day happiness guarantee on our resources that states that if you are not satisfied with your purchase we'll be happy to offer you something else from our store that will work for you. We take care of our customers! You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.