These 3rd Grade Social Studies Only Edition Sub Plans are compiled from all of the social studies lessons from my 3rd Grade Ready To Go Sub Plans Full Bundle. I've been asked a LOT lately for departmentalized versions of my sub plans for departmentalized teachers who really want to use the sub plans, but don't need all of the subjects.
You can find departmentalized sub plans for ELA, Math, Science, and Social Studies in my store for a variety of grade levels. Click here for all the departmentalized sub plans.
Please note: These will be geared towards departmentalized teachers! This is not brand new content, but simply a re-organization of the already created sub plans, for teachers who do not need any other subjects. FOR ALL SUBJECTS, GRAB THE 3RD GRADE READY TO GO SUB PLANS: THE FULL BUNDLE HERE.
Social Studies topics include:
- community and civic responsibility
- the environment
- my culture
- the government and community needs
Each lesson in the 3rd grade social studies sub plans is simple enough for the sub to follow, but the students will be engaged in real learning ...and not just busy work. Each lesson plan has a section for notes at the bottom for any notes you'd like to leave for the sub (or for the sub to leave you notes!) Each lesson plan also includes all the graphic organizers, activities, or worksheets needed to complete the lesson.
In addition to the lessons, the following is also included:
- 2 Interactive Notebooks
- A puzzle to go with each lesson
- "Just Add A Task" Board Game
You will also receive the following pages to assist you and your substitute:
- Copies for Students Page for EVERY set (this page lists what pages need to be copied for you or your sub's convenience)
- Organization Tips
- Print-and-go Thank You Cards
- How Did Your Day Go? Substitute Notes Form (leave this form and you'll more than likely get detailed notes from your substitute!)
- Substitute Punch Cards (these make a great behavior management tool that is special for substitutes!)
- Binder Cover and Spines for EACH set!
- Answer Keys & Worksheet Guides for ALL worksheets & graphic organizers
And last, but certainly not least, you will receive a bonus editable PowerPoint in every set. While most of the document is print-and-go for your convenience, this bonus editable document allows you to customize your outline and information to your own class.
The PowerPoints include:
- Substitute Plan Outline (a complete editable outline for your entire day!)
- Additional Notes for the Substitute (Any other notes you'd like to make to the substitute here in the PowerPoint, since everything else is in PDF format)
- School Schedule
- Classroom Info
- Class List
You will not regret your purchase of these sub plans! Thousands of teachers have already used and loved the time saved by using Ready To Go Sub Plans. Check out what one of them had to say:
“These sub plans have been the BEST discovery that I have made on TpT! Thank you for making these wonderful all inclusive plans that are so easy to use, especially when you are sick and the last thing you want to worry about is writing sub plans!"
Other Departmentalized Sets:
- 3rd Grade ELA Only Edition Sub Plans
- 3rd Grade Math Only Edition Sub Plans
- 3rd Grade Science Only Edition Sub Plans
- GET ALL SUBJECTS IN THE BUNDLE
- Departmentalized sets for other grades
You May Also Like:
- Editable Substitute Binder *BEST SELLER*
- Substitute Binder Bundle (Short & Long Term)
- A Year of ELA Sub Plans for 3rd, 4th, and 5th
- All Sub Plans for Pre-K through 6th Grades
- Drag-N-Drop Seating Charts
- Student Profiles Editable Information Sheets
- The Ultimate Reading Challenge
WANT MORE FREEBIES & TEACHING TIPS?
Click on the green star by my store name to become a follower! You will be notified when I upload new products, freebies, and have sales! You can also sign up for my free resource library to get access to ALL of my freebies as well as lots of free teaching ideas at www.WifeTeacherMommy.com
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I'll try my best to help you out! You can email me at email@example.com.