3rd Grade TEKS Exit Slips for Area, Perimeter, Elapsed Time, Capacity & Weight
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Everything you need to assess the standards of 3rd grade math TEKS for the ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR! This bundle includes 3rd Grade TEKS based Math Exit Slips, and all of the questions are STAAR formatted and aligned. These exit slips or exit tickets, allow you to get a snapshot of students’ understandingPrice $26.40Original Price $32.00Save $5.60
- Everything you need to teach 3rd grade math TEKS for the ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR! This growing bundle includes the TEKS based Math Units 3rd grade Texas teachers need! This year-long bundle gives you ALL the resources you will need to teach the 3rd grade math TEKS easily, and without the stress of planniPrice $160.50Original Price $321.00Save $160.50
This set of Exit Slips covers all of the : 3.6C, 3.6D, 3.7B, 3.7C, 3.7D, & 3.7E, assessing each with STAAR formatted questions. These Exit Tickets cover .
Exit Slips allow you to get a quick snapshot of student understanding and are an excellent assessment tool to drive your instruction and intervention. This set includes a data tracker that has keys for each exit slip and a place to record the names of students who need to be pulled for small group reteach, as well as an editable student check-off sheet to track performance.
- 3.6C: Area of Rectangles
- 3.7B: Perimeter of a Polygon or Missing Side Length
- 3.6D: Additive Area Problems
- 3.7C: Elapsed Time Problems
- 3.7D: Determine when it is appropriate to use measurements of Capacity or Weight
- 3.7E Determine liquid volume (Capacity)
There are a total of 28 exit slips, detailed keys and a data tracking system that is sure to impress your administrator!
This is a TEKS centered resource. While others may be “TEKS-aligned,” they often cover Common Core standards as well. My Texas specific resources cover the TEKS and nothing but the TEKS, so that teachers don’t have to spend additional time sorting through what to use and what not to use. I know how precious each and every school day is; there is no time to waste. As with all of my resources, it is designed with STAAR in mind.