This Thanksgiving Math
pack is filled with high-interest goodies that will keep your kiddos engaged and practicing their skills during the busy and sometimes unpredictable holiday season! Thanksgiving Math includes ten pages of thoughtfully designed printables
covering many Common Core standards and concepts taught or reviewed in the first half of third grade. Thanksgiving Math also provides a review opportunity for fourth graders.
Thanksgiving Math is also featured in this money-saving BUNDLE:
Thanksgiving Math & Christmas Math BUNDLE (TWO 10 Page Packets)
You may also be interested in Thanksgiving Multiplication!
Thanksgiving Math printables and concepts include:
• A Thanksgiving Riddle: solving 3-digit addition and subtraction, with regrouping
• Gobble, Gobble, Math: identifying place value to 10,000
• Order 'em Up: ordering numbers to 10,000 (with an emphasis on numbers with 0s, 1s and 9s in them)
• Watch the Clock: telling and writing time from analog clocks and solving problems involving intervals of time
• Number Roundup: rounding numbers to the nearest 10 and 100
• Name That Number: interpreting whole number products and solving problems using symbols for unknown quantities in equations
• Thanksgiving Shopping: solving word problems involving equal groups
• Thanksgiving Feast-O: interpreting whole number products
• Follow Along: solving multi-step word problems involving addition, subtraction, and multiplication
• A Thanksgiving Feast: an extended response problem that challenges students to detail their mathematical thinking when planning a Thanksgiving feast, given a price list and budget
Thanksgiving Math blackline cover page for student packet included!
*** Please sneak a peek at the Thanksgiving Math preview to see the variety in this pack! ***
If you enjoy using fun, seasonal, CCSS-aligned printables to reinforce math skills, you might also like Christmas Math: Grade 3 Packet!
To earn TPT credits to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. You can check your credit balance in your TpT Credit Balance
page. Every 100 Credits is worth $5 that you can apply towards future TpT purchases in my store, or any TpT store. I value and appreciate your feedback!
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts, and freebies:
• Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower.
You’ll receive customized email updates about this store, and be the first to know when new products are added.