The Christmas & Thanksgiving Math Bundle
is filled with goodies that will keep your kiddos engaged and practicing their skills during the busy and sometimes unpredictable Thanksgiving and Christmas seasons! Twenty pages of printables
(10 for Thanksgiving, 10 for Christmas) cover many Common Core standards and concepts taught or reviewed in the first half of third grade, all in fun Thanksgiving and Christmas themes. These two packets also provide a review opportunity for fourth graders.
Thanksgiving and Christmas Math printables and concepts include:
• A Thanksgiving Riddle: solving 3-digit addition and subtraction, with regrouping
• Gobble, Gobble, Math: identifying place value to 10,000
• Order 'em Up: ordering numbers to 10,000 (with an emphasis on numbers with 0s, 1s and 9s in them)
• Watch the Clock: telling and writing time from analog clocks and solving problems involving intervals of time
• Number Roundup: rounding numbers to the nearest 10 and 100
• Name That Number: interpreting whole number products and solving problems using symbols for unknown quantities in equations
• Thanksgiving Shopping: solving word problems involving equal groups
• Thanksgiving Feast-O: interpreting whole number products
• Follow Along: solving multi-step word problems involving addition, subtraction, and multiplication
• A Thanksgiving Feast: an extended response problem that challenges students to detail their mathematical thinking when planning a Thanksgiving feast, given a price list and budget.
• Connect the Numbers: rounding to the nearest 10 and nearest 100
• Round 'Em: rounding to the nearest 10 and nearest 100
• Name That Number: using symbols for unknown quantities in equations
• Merry, Merry Math: 3-digit addition and subtraction, with and without regrouping
• Area and Perimeter: area and perimeter using square units
• More Area and Perimeter: area and perimeter given side lengths
• North Pole Number Stories: solving word problems involving equal groups within 2-step word problems
• How Many?: interpreting whole number products, using equal groups
• Merry Multiplication: multiplication as repeated addition and using multiplication to solve word problems
• Fa-La-La-La Fact Families: X/÷ fact families
Blackline cover pages for student Thanksgiving Math and Christmas Math packets also included!
To keep them engaged this holiday season, you may also like the interactive, skill-building Christmas Math: SIX Grade 3 Centers.
The individual components of this bundle can be purchased separately, here:
Christmas Math: Grade 3 Packet
Thanksgiving Math: Grade 3 Packet
To earn TPT credits to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. You can check your credit balance in your TpT Credit Balance
page. Every 100 Credits is worth $5 that you can apply towards future TpT purchases in my store, or any TpT store. I value and appreciate your feedback!
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts, and freebies:
• Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower.
You’ll receive customized email updates about this store, and be the first to know when new products are added.