68 pages with 9 activities that focus on the Unit 5 Topic 1: Louisiana’s Economic Relationships topic as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of education. These activities focus on answering the following standards and questions:
- 3.4.4 Explain how humans have adapted to the physical environment in different regions of Louisiana
- 3.4.7 Describe the importance of natural resources in Louisiana using maps
- 3.7.1 Identify various ways that people earn income and how earning income contributes to the economic well-being of their community and state
- 3.7.2 List different ways people save their income and explain the advantages and disadvantages of each
- 3.7.3 Explain the benefits of comparative shopping when making economic decisions
- 3.9.2 Investigate the responsibilities and characteristics of various jobs
- Claim 3 How is Louisiana’s economy unique?