Vocabulary Roots, Jr. is a year-long vocabulary program for 3rd grade - now with PRINT and GOOGLE DRIVE versions included!
Students will learn common morphemes (root words, prefixes, and suffixes) and practice using them to decode unfamiliar words. Everything you need to teach vocabulary for one quarter (nine weeks) is included in each unit.
Download the preview for a free week from Unit 1 and to see all of the morphemes included for the entire year.
This bundle includes:
- Vocabulary Roots, Jr. - Unit 1
- Vocabulary Roots, Jr. - Unit 1 (Digital Version)
- Vocabulary Roots, Jr. - Unit 2
- Vocabulary Roots, Jr. - Unit 2 (Digital Version)
- Vocabulary Roots, Jr. - Unit 3
- Vocabulary Roots, Jr. - Unit 3 (Digital Version)
- Vocabulary Roots, Jr. - Unit 4
- Vocabulary Roots, Jr. - Unit 4 (Digital Version)
- Personal Root Word Dictionary (exclusive to this bundle!)
Each week includes:
- 5 words per week with a common morpheme (roots, prefixes, & suffixes)
- Word wall cards
- Anchor charts
- Weekly practice activities
Meets Common Core Standards (CCSS):
Third Grade: CCSS.L.3.3, 3.4
You may also like…
Having difficulty with a file?
Copyright © Chalk & Apples.
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.