Let me start this product description with admitting I have a problem: I am obsessed with clip art and digital papers. When deciding which papers to use for this product I had a hard time narrowing it down so I am posting it with 28 options. In saying this, if you do not see a paper that matches your room décor or if you would like the product in a different pattern from the same paper collection please let me know…..chances are I have it. E-mail me with your paper choice and I will accommodate your request if I possibly can.
I have most papers from Krista Wallden (Creative Clips), Ashley Hughes, Glitter Meets Glue, Teaching Super Power, Erin Bradley, and many others.
This set is for those that love orange and uses a paper from “Orange Soda” by Ashley Hughes.
This product contains resources for 80 3rd grade level vocabulary words.
***Each product is offered in both D’Nealean Print and Cursive.
You will receive:
• large (half page) word cards with part of speech for display
• whole page definition cards for display
• word and definition task cards (4 per page) with colored
• word and definition task cards (4 per page) with no background
• students handout pages for each word that include: the word, a
space for students to write the definition and part of speech,
and a sentence for the students to copy to practice handwriting
* 8 crossword puzzles to review words (10 words per puzzle)
• 8 fill-in the blank assessments (10 words per assessment)
• Large word and definition cards: using these as a display when
ntroducing and teaching the words
• Small word and definition task cards with colored background:
using them in a literacy center as a matching activity or as
review in a small group setting
using them in a literacy center as a part of speech sorting
activity (part of speech heading cards included)
• Small word and definition task cards with no background:
Using these for either activity above
printing the ink friendly versions front and back for student
flash cards to use as a study aide
If you have any problems with or questions about this or any of my products please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will work diligently to resolve any issues.
Thanks for previewing and considering this item for purchase. Follow my store to receive updates on new items and sales.
…..And don’t forget to leave feedback on all items purchased to earn credits which can be used towards other TpT purchases.