Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This product features EVERYTHING you need to teach one full week of reading comprehension, vocabulary, grammar, and writing! Many of the activities and work revolve around a read-aloud story at the beginning of the week. This unit uses the book "The Crayon Man" by Natascha Biebow.
The main concepts addressed in this unit are:
- biography and autobiography
- reading fiction and nonfiction
- vocabulary in context
- how-to writing
Included in this product are several interactive notebook pages that go along with the skills, vocabulary, and grammar AND a digital file is also included for use with google classroom/google slides! You can choose to have students use the interactive OR digital pages to complete the weekly activities.
Some other exciting components included are:
- Daily vocabulary games (quick and easy to print and use)
- Posters that can be projected or printed
- A non-fiction reader with comprehension questions
- A craft response
- Weekly Test that includes story questions AND skill-based questions
- Writing prompt with writing process pages included
- Digital resources for advanced learners or early finishers
Answer keys are provided for all material, including picture examples of the notebook pages!