Also included in
- These Third Grade math games will save you time and help students stay focused and organized during math centers. This resource includes 26 game sets. This bundle includes a total of 78 math games, so you will have math centers for the entire year!CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD ONE FREE SET!★ Each game set$50.00$100.00Save $50.00
- This 3rd grade math bundle includes three activities per math topic that can be used during centers, math warm ups, math exit tickets, or math homework. This 3rd grade math practice bundle includes both PRINT and DIGITAL format. - The printable format includes 78 activities - The paperless format in$80.00$160.00Save $80.00
These Multiples of 10 math games will save you time and help students stay focused and organized during math centers.
Learning Goal: I can multiply one-digit whole numbers by multiples of 10 in the range of 10-90.
★ What's Included? ★
- 3 Math Games: Math Sort, Matching Game, Clip Cards
- Recording Sheet
- Answer Key
- Getting Started Directions
- Label Cards for Organization
★ The Problem with Guided Math ★
- One big problem with guided math is not knowing what to assign for math centers.
- It can get especially overwhelming when pulling math games from various places. Teachers end up wasting lots of time explaining directions and students get off task because they are confused.
- Another big problem is holding students accountable for their work during math centers. You want students to record their work, but then you don’t have extra time to check or organize all the recording sheets.
★ The Solution ★
✓ The math games are standards-based. This means you know students are practicing the skills you are required to teach. The learning goal is posted on each math game.
✓ There is a predictable routine. Each math center has 3 math games per math standard. (Math Sort, Matching Game, Clip Cards) The game structure is the same, so you won’t waste time teaching new games each week.
✓ Students use one recording sheet. Students stay organized by only needing one recording sheet per topic. An answer key is provided, so you or students can check their answers.
✓ These math games come with label cards that will help you organize the math centers. These label cards include pictures and directions for each game.
CCSS: 3.NBT.3 - I can multiply one-digit whole numbers by multiples of 10 in the range of 10-90.
Correlates to //
★ More MATH GAMES in this Series ★
More 3rd Grade Math Centers