This packet includes 5 seperate activities that can be used leading up to Earth Day, originally desinged for a Maryland 3rd Grade classroom. These can be integrated into your STEM block or Science time.
The following activities can be used on Earth Day or leading up to it, to integrate into your daily lessons.
- “Dear Earth” letter – Have your students write a letter to the Earth wishing it a “Happy Birthday” and explaining what present they are going to give Earth this year.
- Earth Day Writing Prompt – “If Every Day was Earth Day”
- Earth Day Word Work and Answer Key
- Making a Difference in your community – students can illustrate and list three ways they can make their community a “greener” place.
- Earth Day Algebra with Answer Key
Please contact me with any questions!!!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License