This product is 180 Mental Math Sets of Questions.
There are 4-8 questions per day with the answer in (brackets) after each question.
JUST 5 MINUTES A DAY AMOUNTS TO OVER 130 HOURS OF ESTIMATION AND MENTAL MATH BY GRADE 8!
Mental Math Practice enables students to:
* quickly recall basic number facts
* become efficient problem solvers
* engage in mathematical thinking
* build real confidence in their mathematical ability
* apply mathematics strategies in everyday situations
* judge the reasonableness of an answer
With these problem sets, Teachers are able to:
* inform parents and students of learning expectations
* encourage the use of a variety of strategies
* help students understand why a particular strategy works
* provide much needed daily practice of mental math and estimation strategies
* link estimation and mental math to everyday life situations
Check out my series!
1st grade Mental Math
2nd grade Mental Math
3rd grade Mental Math
4th grade Mental Math
5th grade Mental Math
6th grade Mental Math
7th grade Mental Math
Just 5 minutes a day at the end of the math lesson is part of the Balanced Framework of Mathematics.