Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
This ELA Performance Task Bundle, based on SBAC and MSTEP Writing performance tasks, is a great way to practice CCSS with your students!!! These tasks focus on reading, writing, comprehension, and more, but with Nature, Athletic, Science, Submarine, Aquarium, and Earth Science themes in which they are asked to write an article about physical and chemical changes, asked to have a class debate about a famous athlete, write an article for a classroom debate on what a champion is, asked to research and write an article for the school newspaper, write a narrative about living on a submarine, write an informative essay about specific rocks or minerals to include in a class brochure, write an opinion essay about why someone should visit an aquarium, and write an informative essay about the Earth's Layers. This is a fun way to get students thinking critically about sources and using the skills they have learned.
These products each include:
- Beginning Classroom Activity
- Step by step process for analyzing sources, gradual release to students
- Graphic Organizer for taking notes
- Research Questions
- Writing prompt for full-length essay
- Materials for presenting the task to your class
- Materials for students to complete the task as a small group, center, or individually as an assessment
now include a digital copy to use for distance learning.
These would make an excellent practice test or as test prep to prepare your students for the end of the year tests.