Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE
This kit is all about using proper nouns, well, properly. It covers proper noun categories, rules, capitalization, and the importance of proper nouns in effective writing.
• Bellringer – Students find capitalization errors in a sentence which includes proper nouns.
• PowerPoint – This interactive presentation spells out the rules and categories for proper nouns, as well as capitalization standards. Students use a fun foldable to help visualize common and proper nouns within categories.
• Video – First this “pause & play” interactive video shows students how the use of proper nouns helps readers visualize scenes differently. More specific writing equals a more specific image.
• Game – Students replace common nouns in a story with imaginary proper nouns. But there’s a catch. The new words must begin with certain letters. Get ready for some very colorful proper nouns.
• Worksheet – Create proper nouns, but wait! You may also have to draw it.
• Quiz – What were those categories again? Look them over because this quiz requires sentences with proper nouns from five different groups.
• Teacher answer key, supplies for foldable, and interactive notebook pages.