• These cards are designed to allow you to meet with students that are struggling daily, and control where and who students attend different stations with.
• It is set up to divide students into 4 groups:
o A- Low
o B- Medium Low
o C- Medium High
o D – High
• You meet with the high groups less frequently.
• The small numbers by the letters help you to keep track of the cards. (There are 6 cards for each letter.)
• It is designed to make sure that low kids are not matched with other low kids at stations.
• The lowest kids see you first each day to reinforce instruction while it is fresh.
• It is set up over four days to allow one day a week for assessment or introduction.