This file contains 18 pages:
- 8 black and white pages with 16 game boards
- 8 colored pages of game boards.
These game boards could be printed on photo paper or card stock and laminated if desired for long-lasting durability.
You will need:
- 1 game board printed and laminated
- 1 die
- Counters for each player
How to play:
1. Both players roll a dice. The player with lowest numbers starts the game (player 1).
2. Player 1 rolls the die and answers the algorithm with the same number as shown on the die. If the answer is correct, player 1 places one of his numbers on the answered algorithm.
3. The winner is the first player to gets 4 counters in a row either vertically, horizontally or diagonally.