This lesson pack is available as part of the Week 1 bundle.
This lesson links well with White Rose Maths –Place Value. It forms part of a series of lessons on number and place value which include coverage of the objectives:
This lesson links well with White Rose Maths – Number and Place Value. It forms part of a series of lessons on multiplication and division which include coverage of the objectives:
· Count from 0 in multiples of 4, 8, 50 and 100
· Identify, represent and estimate numbers using different representations
· Recognise the place value of each digit in a three-digit numbers (hundreds, tens, ones)
· Find 0 or 100 more or less than a given number
· Compare and order numbers up to 100
The editable teaching presentation effectively models concepts to children and is accompanied by a lesson plan and differentiated worksheets (with answers) – catering for the needs of most Year 3 children.
The worksheets and lesson plan are both editable, giving you the option to make any changes you feel necessary with the knowledge you have about your class and school setting. Please note: the editable version of the worksheets for this resource are saved as a .pub file requiring the use of Microsoft Publisher, a non-editable copy is also provided as a PDF.
Check out my free resources to get a taste for the quality of lessons available.