This set includes Towers of Power x3; x7; x8 and x9 all in one download!
Power Tower Cup Stacking
This fun-packed game has gained an international following. Now kids can practice facts too!
In this kit
1. Easy assembly instructions
2. Stickers for both ways to play – on the bottom of cups, or on the side
3. Full page label for can/box
4. Common Core Mathematical Reasoning questions
5. Directions for the original game
6. Five game variations, including one with physical education integration
7. An extra game - “Best of 5” which challenges students to use mean, median, mode and range while practicing facts
Additional supplies you’ll need –
1. Disposable bathroom cups
2. Sticker sheets – two options included
a. Avery 5260 – Address labels = 1”x 2 5/8” (30 on a page) or
b. Avery 5293 Round labels = 1 2/3” diameter (24 on a page)
3. Cylindrical potato chip can or cup box for storing cups
Cup Stacking Phenomenon
1. World Cup Stacking Championships - opening video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7IMT8n0lJM
2. For cup stacking tips - http://www.speedstacks.com/about/learn_how.php (Hold the cup with one hand, one the side, slide –don’t slam etc.)
3. The original Power Tower idea came from Teacher Tipster’s youtube tips at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySAaWqEJrwg
Thanks for checking out my store!