Also included in
- Your 5th, 6th, 7th, or 8th grade math class will really benefit from this resource bundle while covering graphing on the coordinate plane. This Cartesian plane bundle contains a poster, graphing activities, quizzes, a maze, a foldable, and blank coordinate planes.$29.99$54.69Save $24.70
- Your 5th, 6th, 7th, or 8th grade math students will really benefit from this resource when you're covering graphing on the coordinate plane. The 4 Quadrant Coordinate Plane poster will look GREAT on your word wall with your anchor charts. The coordinate plane foldable fits perfectly in your intera$6.99$9.49Save $2.50
- Decorate your entire sixth grade math classroom with this bundle of DIY classroom posters! They're better than any math posters you have ever seen! Most math classroom posters are hard to read from the desks. Your students can't even read them unless they're out of their seats and standing next to$39.99$78.85Save $38.86
- Decorate your entire math classroom with my complete bundle of bulletin board posters. They're better than any math posters you have ever seen! Most math classroom posters are hard to read from the desks. Your students can't even read them unless they're out of their seats and standing next to th$90.09$180.17Save $90.08
This large coordinate plane anchor chart will help your students with identifying points and plotting points on the coordinate plane.
It is eye catching and informative classroom decor for your word wall or bulletin board.
A handout or worksheet option is included that has students list points and quadrants or axes, and plot points and list the quadrant or axis. There is a full page, or a half page option, so you can easily use it in your interactive notebook.
This is a black & white DIY poster.
Print the panels you want to use, cut them out, and assemble your poster. For best results, print on color paper or card stock and laminate.
If you want your poster to look exactly like mine, you need to print it on Astrobrights color paper.
More About the Poster:
The origin, x-axis, y-axis, and quadrants are labeled. There are points in each quadrant and axes that are graphed and labeled as well.
There are blank quadrants included - you can graph and label the points yourself while building your poster as a lesson for your class. Have your students follow along with one of the worksheet options. Just choose how much you want them to fill out.
You can use these poster pieces in several ways. I glued them to a poster board, but you can staple them directly to your bulletin board or use them to create your own anchor chart!
The pieces line up perfectly to form an attractive poster which is slightly smaller than a standard poster board - I cut off the excess border to make it look sharp.
Dimensions: 25 in. x 19.5 in.
There are multiple handout and worksheet options to choose from:
- full page
- half page - great for a composition notebook
- partially complete - several versions
- table with additional points to plot
- coordinate plane only
- coordinate plane with table
My Math Resources creates the best classroom decor! Check out some of our other posters: